- Our spring and fall shows are at the NorthWind Center (Formerly the Constance and Buckham’s Bay Community Centre), 262 Len Purcell Dr., Constance Bay. (Directions).
- Showtime is 7:30, please arrive by 7:00 to ensure efficient seating. For matinee performances, showtime is 2:00, please arrive by 1:30
- At the Constance and Buckham’s Bay Community Centre, refreshments will be available at our licensed bar before the show and during intermission.
- Summer shows and other special performances may be held at alternate venues.
- Hearing assist is available at the NorthWind Center.
Seating Note for the NorthWind Centre: Rows A to E are on the floor with row ‘A’ closest to the stage. Rows F & G are raised one level off the floor. Rows H, I & J are raised a second level off the floor.
- Physical tickets will not be mailed to you. When you arrive at the theatre, please proceed to the box office and your tickets will be waiting for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your junk mail filter.
- If you would rather pay at the door on show night, please let us know by using the contact form on the right, or call (613) 618-9789. Please indicate on which day you want to attend and your seat preference. We will reserve your seat on your behalf and notify you via email of your seat. At the door we accept cash, Visa and MasterCard only.
BOX OFFICE IS OPEN!
Contact the Box Office
Use the form below, or call
Donate to Rural Root
Do you enjoy our shows? Donations help offset production costs, and help us bring even better shows to you.